Dalepak Ltd are based on the Brackmills Industrial Estate in Northampton, England. Situated less than two miles from the M1, we have excellent motorway links to the whole of the UK.
With more than 250,000 sq ft of warehousing space this puts us in an ideal position to distribute our clients' goods nationwide to any location in the UK.
Our distribution service handles every stage of the process. We can collect your goods from any location, storing it and reworking it, if required. With our state of the art stock management system we can pick orders no matter how large or small, and prepare them ready for delivery.
Our experienced and professional staff will prepare all the required paperwork and even book in the delivery on your behalf. We also have fully qualified staff trained in the preparation of hazardous goods for distribution anywhere in the world.
Locally, nationally and internationally we can collect and deliver our clients' goods to any destination using our own vehicles or calling on recognised haulage contractors. We stay in constant communication with the vehicle so we know where the goods are at all times.
With our range of logistic services we can give you the total package you require. We can collect your product, store it, pack it, pick it and then distribute it to any destination worldwide.
International Quality Standards
Dalepak operate to international quality standards: ISO 9001 (quality),
ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety).
Dalepak are also an accredited Investor in People.
There are many advantages to using Dalepak for your distribution needs, including:
- We are centrally located in the UK, less than two miles from the M1
- Deliveries can be made to any destination in the UK
- Next day deliveries and special projects are available
- Vehicles are available at short notice
- Full insurance cover is available
- We offer additional logistic services to tailor a package to suit you
- We are BSI accredited, ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety)